Thursday, August 12, 2021

The Monarch show

                                  The Monarch show 


On Tuesday 10th of  August, there was a surprise for the school! It was a Monarch show! The teacher/reliever said it would either be a Monarch butterfly show, or the royal Monarchy.  My class and I went into a line outside, and began walking towards the hall. As we were walking, I thought the show was the Monarch butterfly type and fortunately I was correct! We sat down and watched the show and I really enjoyed it! I still liked it even though I don’t have a favourite part, but I do think there was a part that was really interesting and funny. The part that was funny and interesting was when this machine could add people from the past and when a woman tried to hide all the girls but then disappeared. It was really fun and I enjoyed it. I wish I could see it again.


Here is a photo!







No comments:

Post a Comment